Free SSL certificate installed on your site.
Get a free SSL certificate installed by us when you order a dedicated IP. A $49.00 value.
Google has recently announced that sites secured with a SSL certificate will receive a slight boost in their results. You can read about Google’s SSL ranking here (new window). An SSL certificate is a must if you are running an eCommerce site. Need more convincing? Read this article about Firefox and SSL. (new window) Make your site trustworthy…get a dedicated IP and SSL certificate today at 24-7 Webs.
- Must purchase a either the SMB or Head Office+ plan with a dedicated IP or add a dedicated IP to an existing SMB or Head Office+ plan
- Must be hosted on the 24-7 Webs US servers only
- Non-transferable. Certificate will be revoked if your site is transferred off our US servers or domain name does not point to our US servers
- Good for one year
- Renewal installation charge will apply
- Offer is subject to cancellation (existing certificates will be good until the end of their current term)
Check out our US web hosting plans and get your SSL certificate.
How to Order
- In order to verify domain ownership you must set-up an email account or email forwarder on your domain in cPanel for either postmaster or webmaster @ your-site-address.com. For instructions on how to do this see the tutorial How to setup an email forwarder in cPanel (new window) on our support site.
- You will need to generate Private Key and a CSR certificate for your domain in cPanel. The CSR will then need to be sent to support services for generation of the certificate and installation. See the tutorial how to generate a CSR in cPanel. (new window)